French Country Castle
About This Plan
- This French Country castle has all the bells and whistles that you find in the most luxurious homes.
- Tray and two-story ceilings plus a banquet-size formal dining room and plenty of outdoor living space enhance the home.
- In the gourmet kitchen, the peninsula eating bar overlooks both the vaulted breakfast nook and the vaulted hearth room with back-to-back fireplaces that warm the screened porch as well.
- The elegant master suite has a separate sitting room with yet another fireplace.
- Part of the master suite includes a spiral staircase that leads down to the lower level exercise room.
- Each of the bedrooms on the upper floor has a private sitting room and both share the huge kids area.
- The luxurious lower level boasts a billards room, huge game room complete with wet bar and a quiet media room off by itself.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 10,841 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 158' 9"
- Depth: 98' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1545 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss