French Country Charm
3 - 4
About This Plan
- On the first floor of this French country house plan, the three sections of the bay include transoms. The bay window overhead forms a wonderful sitting area in the master bedroom.
- An angled breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the family room. The kitchen has easy access to the living-dining combination.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom opens to a walk-in closet. It has its own bath with a separate shower and corner tub.
- From the hall, step outside onto a front balcony and take in the fresh air.
- Two more bedrooms, a home office or third bedroom and a hall bath make up the rest of the second floor.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse, see house plan 2139DR.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 21007DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 934 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss