French Country Charm
About This Plan
- French country charm and the informality of America's western wine country blend happily in this single-story stone and stucco home plan.
- The hipped roof, motor court and central fountain, create a distinctly European impression outside.
- Inside, formal details, such as freestanding columns that set off the entrance foyer, living and dining rooms, grace the open, flowing floor plan.
- Fireplaces warm both the living room and the family room, which has a vaulted semi-octagonal ceiling.
- French doors in the great room and dining room open onto an expansive rear terrace.
- The master bedroom also accesses the terrace and the large master bath features a luxurious corner tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share a second bath in the same private wing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 9"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12