French Country Charm
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Wonderfully detailed triple gables and a blend of stone and stucco create the charm of this French country home plan. Adding to the charm are fanlights over the dining room window and the front door.
- From the foyer, the great room with its fireplace is the central focus. The neighboring dining room is open to the view through the windows that flank the fireplace.
- Adjacent to the foyer lies a den with another fireplace flanked by built-ins and access to a full bath, allowing this space to double as guest quarters.
- The kitchen is centrally located, offering views into both the breakfast room and the sunroom with its access to the covered porch in back. Notice the ease of entry from this area to both the side-loading garage and the small side porch.
- Two family bedrooms share a two-compartment bath with a double vanity. Jutting out on the other side of the house and in back, the master suite provides a quiet retreat. In the master bath, you find both a linen closet and a walk-in clothes closet, as well as a separate shower and a corner garden tub flanked by his and her vanities.