French Country Chateau
About This Plan
- A stucco exterior with quoin detailing gives this French Country Chateau a feeling of relaxed elegance and simplicity.
- The entranceway is bracketed by two story and single story bays recalling the chateau qualities of the home. Also notable are the masonry window surrounds with keystone detailing.
- A dramatic two-story entry is framed by formal living and dining areas.
- The family room ceiling soars above a cozy fireplace flanked by sensational views to the rear grounds.
- Nearby, the cheery breakfast nook allows porch access and opens to a kitchen loaded with modern amenities and positioned near the laundry room and garage.
- A tray ceiling, sumptuous bath, his-and-her vanities and a walk-in closet highlight the master suite.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms, an optional fourth bedroom and two baths complete the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12