French Country Delight
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and brick meld together to shape the exterior of this delightful French Country home.
- A bay window in front plus the steep hip roof and a dormer make you feel as if you are in the European countryside.
- Double doors usher you into the home where the great room and dining room are immediately visible.
- A large, gourmet kitchen has both an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the charming breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Bedroom two is placed near the master suite and would make a lovely nursery or even a master sitting room if you don't need the extra bedroom.
- Vaulted ceilings top the master bedroom and there are two huge walk-in closets to provide plenty of storage. The remaining two bedrooms are on the right wing of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished at your leisure.
- Parking for four cars is split up among three garages.
- The roof has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,070 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick