French Country Delight in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- This house plan with European styling features an attractive exterior with a combination of stone and stucco.
- The 2-story foyer has sight lines straight through the 2-story great room and beyond. The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has a very open feel. The casual dining and vaulted living area plus the vaulted screened porch give you casual eating options.
- Entertain guests in your formal dining room with an attractive tray ceiling and bay window.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus two walk-in closets.
- A library with 12' vaulted ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share two baths and all have walk-in closets.
- A finished lower level includes a bar, bath and large rec room.
- Related Plans: Save money and don't get the finished basement with house plans 4552WR (3,443 sq. ft.) and 4553WR (3,527 sq. ft. with bonus room over the garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,765 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"