French Country Estate Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan's steeply pitched roof lines, stone veneer facades, keystone lintels, and arched entry all bespeak European influences. Inside, it offers close to 6,000 square feet of lavishly spacious living quarters, ideal for families who enjoy entertaining guests on a grand scale.
- Entering, you step into a two-story foyer with a graceful balustrade curving up to the right. A den (or home office) is to the right, and a large dining room is to the left. Ahead, at center, is a large living room anchored by a masonry fireplace on one end. Atrium or French doors open out onto a large covered patio.
- Informal living spaces cluster together on the left, in a large, free-flowing space that holds a family room, kitchen and nook. The totally open kitchen has every convenience, including a large rectangular work island rimmed by a raised eating bar on two sides. Plenty of natural light washes in through wide windows in the nook.
- More light spills into the family room through windows on two sides, and a home entertainment center nestles into the rear corner, next to the fireplace.
- Laundry appliances are close at hand in a large utility room with a wealth of storage cabinets and two long counters for folding clothes. This space also has a pull-down ironing board and a built-in desk facing a window.
- A curved window bay expands the sitting area in the luxurious master suite. Luxury amenities abound, from the huge closet to the luxurious bathroom. Early morning or late at night, the owners will appreciate coming awake or winding down in the hot tub on their private patio.