French Country Flair with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- Decorative cross beam detailing gives the front elevation of this home plan a French country flair.
- The floor plan design allows views out to the rear yard from all the major living areas and coupled with the tasteful elevation is cost efficient to build.
- The kitchen, keeping room and breakfast room layout is open and spacious while the dining and living room areas are available for more formal family occasions.
- Upstairs, an open-rail balcony overlooks both the foyer and the living room.
- Three additional bedrooms and a game room and storage closet provide plenty of family space.
- A multi-purpose expandable area is available over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick