French Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This elegant country French home features all the amenities including a porte-cochere designed to provide weather protected access for family and friends. This area also provides acovered outdoor entertaining area for large parties.
- Inside, a sweeping staircase ascends from the large two-story foyer. It is flanked by a study with built-ins and a formal dining room
- The kitchen is well-placed and services the dining room through a butler's pantry. A pass-through counter services the great room and an eat-at counter is open to the breakfast room with a screened porch nearby.
- The master bedroom features a sitting area and rear porch acces. His-and-her walk-in closets are accessed in the spa-like bath.
- The second story holds two bedrooms and a large game room.
- Related Plans: For a classic French Country exterior, see house plan 5438LK.
- Gain more room with house plans 5449LK (4,578 sq. ft.) and 5479LK (4,637 sq. ft.).
- For a smaller version, see house plan 5448LK (4,100 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 8"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1206 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick