French Country Home with Custom Touches
About This Plan
- An elegant mix of materials on the outside of this French Country home plan will immediately catch your attention.
- Custom touches such as arched openings between rooms and optional built-ins further refine the home.
- The open floor plan lets you see from room to room with no walls to block the views.
- Even the mud room by the garage gets a built-in bench with lockers above.
- On the second floor, a huge rec room lies over the garage to keep the noise from bothering any rooms below.
- An arched opening takes you to the media room.
- Related Plan: See house plan 30749GD for a similar plan with a split 3 car garage and an optional 4th bedroom (2,328 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick