French Country Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and wonderful decorative shutters give you Old World style in this French Country home plan.
- The amazing open floor plan is evident as soon as you walk through the front door, with sightlines that go way back to the rear covered porch.
- A corner sink in the kitchen faces the front of the home and the nearby walk-in pantry is a much-desired feature.
- All the bedrooms are split up with bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a jack and jill bathroom.
- Set in the rear for quiet and privacy, the master suite has all the bells and whistles.
- A beautiful tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and lots of counter space for the two sinks will pamper homeowners.
- Note the large storage area off the garage which can become a third car bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,657 sq. ft.
- Storage: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick