French Country House Plan with Huge Home Office
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch and intricate roof lines are a delight to look at in this French Country house plan.
- Interior columns take the place of walls inside so you have sweeping views from the foyer to the dining room to the spacious family room with its coffered ceiling.
- A wall of sliding glass doors open to reveal a big covered lanai with outdoor fireplace.
- The upscale kitchen has an enormous amount of counter space and a large walk-in pantry for storage.
- The master retreat is set off by itself in the back of the home and features an elegant trray ceiling, two huge closets and a spacious private bathroom.
- Up on the second floor, a giant home office gives you lots of room for working or playing in case you want a media room instead.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level has direct access to a bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 104' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"