French Country House Plan with Upstairs Kids' Floor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This French Country-style house plan home has a brick exterior with two dormers centered over the covered entry porch.
- The foyer leads you to the study, dining room and great room as well as the private master suite and the upstairs via a beautiful stair case.
- The great room features a gas fireplace and has a coffered ceiling. The space flows into the kitchen that has lots of cupboard and counter space.
- Nearby, you'll find the breakfast room/hearth room which features another cozy fireplace as well as access to the grilling porch.
- The large master suite displays a a boxed ceiling and a bathroom where you can soak away the stresses of the day in either the whirlpool tub or the large glass shower.
- A stacked washer and dryer are located between the his and he's walk-in closets for the utmost convenience.
- Upstairs is the perfect "Kids floor" with 4 bedrooms each with their own bathroom (one room can be used as a TV room) and a laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 5"
- Depth: 62' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick