French Country Opulence
About This Plan
- This French Country manor home is loaded with luxuries from top to bottom.
- The grand two-story entry reveals views of the formal dining room to the left and the two-story great room straight back.
- A curved staircase allows room for a piano alcove.
- Beamed ceilings adorn the kitchen and breakfast nook that overlook the rear outdoor living area.
- Even the halls have special ceiling treatments.
- A fabulous media room with raised seating and nearby pub is ideal for entertaining in grand style.
- The master suite is truly opulent with its vaulted and beamed ceilings, access to the rear veranda and a two-sided fireplace shared with the luxurious master bathroom.
- The second floor is equally luxurious with a huge game room, three bedrooms and a built-in desk area.
- Two windows in the game room look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 885 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 138' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12