French Country Styling in 2 Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This French Country house plan has an attractive exterior with arch-topped windows, a combination of stone and stucco and lots of windows to take advantage of the views in the back.
- The great room has a 14' ceiling and a fireplace shared with the casual dining area. More formal meals can be had in the formal dining room with an 11' tray ceiling.
- A keeping room with cathedral ceiling has access to the screened porch (also with cathedral ceiling; this can be finished to give you more room) as well as the rear patio or deck.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus large walk-in closet.
- A library with 12' tray ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs each enjoy their own baths. Expand over the garage and gain an extra 582 sq. ft.
- Related Plan: Forego the bonus room and get a slightly larger great room with house plan 4548WR (3,615 sq. ft.).