French Country Styling in 2 Versions
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan has an attractive exterior with arch-topped windows, a combination of stone and stucco and lots of windows to take advantage of the views in the back.
- The great room has a 14' ceiling and a fireplace shared with the casual dining area. More formal meals can be had in the formal dining room with an 11' tray ceiling.
- A keeping room with cathedral ceiling has access to the screened porch (also with cathedral ceiling; this can be finished to give you more room) as well as the rear patio or deck.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus large walk-in closet.
- A library with 12' tray ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs each enjoy their own baths. Expand over the garage and gain an extra 582 sq. ft.
- Related Plan: Forego the bonus room and get a slightly larger great room with house plan 4548WR (3,615 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12