French Country with Angled Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan is stunning both in and out. Entering the home, you will be greeted with the large family room adorned with a 10' ceiling.
- Enjoy a true wood burning fireplace (or gas if you desire) with a built-in on one side.
- Both the dining room and kitchen are open to the family room.
- The kitchen gives you plenty of counter space to prepare the next meal and offers a generous walk in pantry.
- On the opposite site of the house plan you will find the three bedrooms. The master bedroom has French doors that open to the side and his and her walk in closets. Stepping into the master bath, you will find a whirlpool tub with a separate shower and 2 vanities.
- The other two bedrooms offer large closets and share a bath.
- Another unique feature of this home is the computer room or small office that you will find handy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Storage: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 378 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick