French Country With Circular Dining Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom French Country home plan is great for someone looking for a home with a smaller footprint. With a width of only 45', it will fit most narrow lots.
- On the main floor, you'll find the master suite with a coffered ceiling and a luxury bath. A second bedroom is far enough away to give you privacy.
- The well-appointed kitchen with island is placed between the circular dining room, with tray ceiling, and the hearth room, with similar coffers as the master suite.
- The living room is the central hub of the home. It is roomy and has arches entering into it from all directions.
- Upstairs, you'll find a third bedroom with bath and storage in the attic.
- With all this plan has to offer, this will certainly make a great home for the family not willing to settle for anything less than excellent.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"