French Country with Private Den
About This Plan
- A private den set way in the back of this elegant French Country home is set for some serious work at home with a powder room and wet bar area.
- This could easily be adapted to an in-law suite as well.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry foyer with its 15' ceiling.
- Straight back you will find the circular music room that overlooks the back yard and side patio.
- A rotunda introduces the huge master suite with a rmonatic fireplace and sitting area.
- One guest bedroom lies in the front of the home while the second is separated in the back which allows for wonderful privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- Entry: 105 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 160 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 136' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"