French Doors to Deck
About This Plan
- Choose from one of two exteriors for this grand design, a lovely wood-sided farmhouse or a stately brick traditional. Plans include details for both facades. Special moldings and trim add interest to the nine-foot ceilings on the first floor.
- The dining room features a tray ceiling and is separated from the hearth-warmed living room by decorative columns. A study is secluded behind double doors just off the entry.
- The centrally located kitchen features a large cooking island, pantry, telephone desk and ample cupboard and counter space.
- The family room has a decorative beam ceiling and fireplace.
- The private master bedroom has a most exquisite bath with His and Hers walk-in closets, a soaking tub, separate shower and make-up vanity. An optional exercise/sitting room adds 241 square feet to the total. Family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss