French Eclectic Flavor
About This Plan
- This house plan has a decidedly French Eclectic flavor. Telling elements include: a steeply pitched hip roof, a wrought iron balcony railing, and shutters that flank arched, multipaned windows.
- The kitchen, nook, and family room flow together at the rear. This window-rich space has a French door that opens onto a partially covered deck. Four sets of multipaned windows sparkle across the back wall, and two more border the gas fireplace.
- The large recreation room could house a pool table, home entertainment center, etc.
- Each of the four bedrooms upstairs has direct access to a bathroom.
- Bathrooms for the master suite and one additional bedroom are private, while the other two bedrooms share a two-section bathroom. Other master suite amenities include: a roomy walk-in closet, dual vanity, spa tub, and walk-in shower.
- This plan is designed for construction on a lot that slopes up to the left. The garage is one level below the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,382 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 394 sq. ft.
- Deck: 195 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss