French Eclectic Flavor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan has a decidedly French Eclectic flavor. Telling elements include: a steeply pitched hip roof, a wrought iron balcony railing, and shutters that flank arched, multipaned windows.
- The kitchen, nook, and family room flow together at the rear. This window-rich space has a French door that opens onto a partially covered deck. Four sets of multipaned windows sparkle across the back wall, and two more border the gas fireplace.
- The large recreation room could house a pool table, home entertainment center, etc.
- Each of the four bedrooms upstairs has direct access to a bathroom.
- Bathrooms for the master suite and one additional bedroom are private, while the other two bedrooms share a two-section bathroom. Other master suite amenities include: a roomy walk-in closet, dual vanity, spa tub, and walk-in shower.
- This plan is designed for construction on a lot that slopes up to the left. The garage is one level below the first floor.