About This Plan
- A graceful arch over the recessed entryway and a brick-and-stucco finish enhance this French design. Inside, the split-bedroom configuration affords privacy to everyone in the family.
- From the foyer, one can proceed ahead to the den, view the formal dining room through a wide doorway or enter the side wing with its two bedrooms and full bath. Each bedroom features a walk-in closet, while a linen closet is included in the bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the house, the master suite includes a wonderful bathroom with a wide linen closet, a walk-in clothes closet, whirlpool tub, double vanity and separate shower.
- Creating the right atmosphere for family living, the well-integrated open living area is comprised of a fireplaced den, an eating nook and a kitchen with an angled snack bar. Completing the design are a covered rear porch and a two-car garage with a storage room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick