French Flair with Options
About This Plan
- The hallmark of this spacious, stately design is its distinctive French flair. Inside, archways and built-ins add beauty and utility.
- The two-story foyer with its angled staircase views the huge fireplaced great room beyond. A formal dining room and a private study with built-ins flank the foyer. Ten-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor; nine-foot ceilings on the second.
- A utility room off the kitchen receives laundry from a chute.
- The master suite features a bayed sitting area, his and her walk-in closets, and a deluxe bath with two vanities, a shower and a step-up whirlpool tub set off by half columns.
- Upstairs, bedrooms two and three share a bath, while bedroom four has its own bath. An oversized game room with attic access completes the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get a porte-cochere with house plan 54010LK.
- For a more rustic exterior, see house plan 5448LK (4,100 sq. ft.).
- Need something larger? See house plan 5479LK (4,637 sq. ft.) and 5449LK (4,578 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,608 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 879 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick