About This Plan
- The traditional French styling of this home creates a unique and comfortable family atmosphere with its four bedroom, two and a half bath split floor plan.
- From the covered entry porch, you step into the foyer. Two interior columns demarcate the living room, where built-ins flank the fireplace. The living room opens to a covered porch in back.
- The kitchen is nicely sited between the informal eating area and the formal dining room.
- Isolated in the rear of the house, the master suite is comprised of a bedroom with a raised ceiling, a walk-in closet, a dressing area with twin sinks, and a bath with a linen closet, bathtub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, three family bedrooms all sport walk-in closets. The front-facing bedroom could also be used as a study or home office. One full and one half bath complete the design.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,987 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick