French Manor House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Exquisite stucco detailing and a turreted bay communicate the allure of this French manor house plan.
- Made almost entirely of glass, the sheltered front door bathes the entrance with natural light. In the foyer, an octagonal dining room and angled staircase greet you. In the vaulted family room, bookcases flank the fireplace and a wall of windows overlooks the backyard.
- The well-designed kitchen easily serves the bayed breakfast area and, through a butler's pantry, the dining room.
- Secluded on one side, the master suite comprises a vaulted bedroom and an expansive bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub and a huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor yields unfinished bonus space, three bedrooms and two baths, making it an ideal locale for children or guests.