French Mediterranean Flavor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stucco exterior, accent windows, and a red tile roof gives this house plan a French Mediterranean. Enter into this stately home plan and slender columned archways grace the passages between each of the family living areas. Another set of columns, in the master suite, add a surprise touch of elegance to the spa.
- The large family room is at the hub of the home. A French see-through fireplace connects the family room to the front parlor, offering enjoyment of fires from either room.
- You can park the car in the garage and carry groceries right into a kitchen that has a central cooking island a roomy step-in pantry. The nearby nook is awash in light from two walls of windows. One of the walls is actually sliding glass doors, allowing meals to move outside, weather permitting. On more formal occasions, meals can be served in the adjacent dining room.
- The master suite is also on the main floor. The master suite features huge is and her walk-in closets, twin basins, a shower, and a private spa. Two more full bathrooms and a handy utility room, accessible to the garage, complete the first floor design.
- An open stairway curves up one side of an entryway that is vaulted to the second floor, providing a view of the foyer from the landing at the top. Three large rooms upstairs, each with ample closet space, could function as bedrooms or be put to other use. The upper floor also includes a good-sized bathroom with a shower, tub, and twin vanities. Extra storage space is available in the hallway, along with a built-in desk.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1050 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss