French Normandy Elegance
About This Plan
- The elegance of French Normandy architecture draws you home in pleasure. This design features an open flowing floor plan and ample natural light for family and friends to enjoy.
- The oversized entertainment kitchen is truly the heart of this gracious home. It is open to the vaulted keeping room and you can sit at the bar or the vaulted breakfast nook. Note the walk-in pantry and the screen porch off the keeping room.
- The great room has a coffered ceiling and fireplace. Two sets of french doors open to the rear patio.
- An upstairs master suite of unparalleled beauty greets you with luxury each night. It takes up half the second floor while still leaving ample room for three additional bedrooms.
- An unfinished basement offers expansion opportunities.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and master sitting room with house plan 15612GE (5,326 sq. ft.).
- Get a master-down version with house plan 15794GE (5,299 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 10"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"