Friendly and Flexible
About This Plan
- A broad wrap-around porch signals visitors that this country home plan is truly family friendly. The flexible interior design provides alternative layouts for the stairway, the media room, the media room bath and the hall bath on the second floor.
- Entering the home, you see the oversized formal dining room to the left and the great room straight ahead. To the right is a media room that could also be a guest room or fourth bedroom. French doors open from the dining room to the U-shaped kitchen with its walk-in pantry and long eating bar.
- Upstairs, the library area in front makes a wonderful place to relax. Another private sitting area is found in the master bedroom, which boasts a 10-foot ceiling. The master bath includes nearly every desired amenity. Bedrooms two and three, each with a walk-in closet, share the hall bath.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See these two 1,840 sq. ft. related plans - 6520RF and 6534RF - and these two 2,198 sq. ft. designs with second floor bonus rooms - 6541RF and 6527RF.
- Need more space? See these two 2,456 sq. ft. designs - 6533RF and 6540RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 823 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 47' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss