Friendly and Impressive Facade
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Corner quoins accent wide stucco columns that support the Lantana's dramatic portico. In fact, all its front-facing exterior corners are quoined. Raised planters and a parade of windows soften the lines, creating a front facade that is at once friendly and impressive.
- This house plan's interior reflects the same mix. The stately ambiance permeating living room, foyer and dining room transitions into a free-flowing, relaxed feeling when you enter the kitchen, nook or family room.
- A 12-foot ceiling adds volume to the spacious foyer, while 10-foot ceilings grace formal gathering spaces on either side. Classic ceiling treatments enhance the impact of these rooms. The dining room has a coffered ceiling; the living room's tray ceiling echoes the room's elongated octagonal shape.
- Multipaned windows, wide and plentiful, brighten the large, comfortable living area at the rear. From the kitchen sink you can enjoy the view across a patio, accessed through a French door in the nook.
- Range and oven are built into a peninsular counter that could be outfitted as an eating or conversation bar. While cooking, you can keep tabs on happenings in the nook and family room, or enjoy the flames in the gas fireplace. A walk-in pantry adds storage space.
- The master suite has two closets, a private bathroom, and a bay window - just the spot for a window seat or sewing nook. Master bath luxuries include a soaking tub, dual vanity and shower. The adjacent room could be a home office, nursery or bedroom.
- Utilities and two more bedrooms are located on the far side of the house plan, connected to the three-car garage.