Friendly Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- A mixture of stone facing and wood siding, arched windows set in friendly gables and a covered porch add warmth to the exterior of this three-bedroom design.
- The entry opens to the formal dining room. In back, three transom windows in the great room offer an expansive view, while a fireplace provides a focal point.
- With its abundance of counter space, the C-shaped kitchen invites creative meal preparation. The adjacent breakfast area accesses the backyard.
- In the master suite, a sloped ceiling expands the bedroom. The five-fixture bath includes a toilet-shower chamber and a walk-in closet.
- Notice the sloped ceiling in bedroom three, which shares a hall bath upstairs with bedroom two. Unfinished bonus space over the garage could become a fourth bedroom, playroom or what you will.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 4020DB (1,999 sq. ft) and 41726DB (2,029 sq. ft), 42295DB (2,196 sq. ft.) and 4086DB ( 1,869 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick