From Another Era
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This elegant Victorian home of the Queen Anne era blends a charming Old World exterior with a modern interior plan layout. A covered veranda sweeps around the front half of the house for outdoor relaxation.
- An oval glass front door ushers you into a foyer with an arched opening leading into the living room complete with fireplace and large corner bay. The adjacent formal dining room features corner cabinets.
- The informal family room with optional fireplace has a sliding glass door that opens to the outside terrace.
- The second floor contains a luxurious master suite with private bath, fireplace and a spiral staircase leading to a study in the tower with stained glass windows.
- The tower room measures approximately 10' by 10'.
- Two bedrooms and a hall bath with a laundry chute complete this floor. An alternate four bedroom layout is included with the blueprints.
- The powder room 5'6" by 4'6"; hall bath 11' by 5'6"; master bath 8'8" by 5'8".x