Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- Step into this French Acadian Cottage house plan with its signature Louisiana architectural touches.
- Spacious porches front and back allow plenty of outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite sits at the back corner of the home with private access to the rear porch and a window in the master bath over the garden tub looking into the back yard.
- The master bath also has his and hers walk-in closets.
- Retreating towards the kitchen, you will find the other two bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a utility room.
- A generously sized family room has built-ins surrounding your fireplace.
- The kitchen has a good amount of space and a cook top that is overlooks the dining area.
- Through the dining area, you will find a home office tucked away to get a bit of your work done.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Storage: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 64' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick