Front and side Porches
About This Plan
- This home plan is a simple beauty that is reminiscent of the traditional Southern Louisiana Cottage house plans found along the Mississippi river.
- The design features a large family room with fireplace and columns that divide the dining room.
- Your kitchen has a large under-the-stair pantry with an angled center island and bar.
- The entire upper floor is reserved for the Master Suite that overlooks the front of the house and has a walk-in closet and whirlpool tub.
- The other two bedrooms are also well-sized and both feature walk-in closets.
- Enhanced with a front and side porch where you can sip your favorite drink, the home also has a practical rear storage area for all of your outside accessories.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 359 sq. ft.
- Storage: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick