Front And Side Porches a Plus Deck
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Lots of dormers and accents of stone highlight this striking Traditional home plan.
- Decorative wood trim gives an arched shape to the handsome front porch.
- Inside, pocket doors close the study off from the foyer giving you a quiet environment.
- A triple window in the huge family room overlooks the rear deck.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the keeping room and the outdoor covered porch on the side.
- The master suite is located on the main floor, away from all the other bedrooms.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is oversized and comes with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- An upstairs family room keeps the kids' toys away from the downstairs living space.
- Attic storage lies on both sides of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 497 sq. ft.
- Deck: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery