About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Tapered columns, decorative corbels, front-facing gables and characteristic windows give a Craftsman flavor to this house plan. Wainscoting and stone veneer column supports are two more hallmarks of the style.
- Sidelights and a transom brighten the lofty, two-story foyer. Double doors lead into a parlor on the right. Alternatively, this room's location makes it ideal for use as a home office.
- The foyer's high ceiling extends into the living room. About two-thirds of the way back, it drops to 14 feet, which is still high. Wide windows flank the gas fireplace at the rear. One set is actually atrium doors that access a large patio. A small wet bar tucked into an alcove formed by the stairs is accessible from both the parlor and the living room.
- Plenty of natural light spills into the kitchen through the window corner in front of the sink, and the glass-rich bay that wraps around the nook.
- The plush master suite has twin lavs, a spa tub, oversized shower, and completely private toilet. Its walk-in closet it outfitted with a window seat. Two more bedrooms, a bathroom and a bonus room are upstairs.