Front Palladian Window
About This Plan
- A front Palladian window and an arched entryway with graceful columns make this split-level home truly elegant.
- From the main-level guestroom with a private bath to the spacious great room with an extended-hearth fireplace, visitors will feel at home.
- The dining area is separated from the great room by soffits and corner columns.
- Family members will gravitate to the sunlit eating nook and spacious kitchen, which are connected by sliding doors to the screen porch.
- Also on the main level is the lavish master suite that will make you feel pampered, including a private bath and a large walk-in closet.
- The lower level features two additional bedrooms with a shared bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89591AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss