Front to Back Views
About This Plan
- Arched windows and covered entryway welcome you to this understated Classic. Step inside and you have front-to-back views through the foyer with 10' ceilings to the fireplace in the living room.
- Offset from the kitchen for easy access, the dining room has a tray ceiling and arched entryways on two sides.
- The kitchen is open to the eating area which has light from the rear windows and porch.
- The living room accesses the covered rear porch which opens to an uncovered patio.
- Need a quiet retreat? The study is located at the end of the hall. Built-in cabinets are accessible through french doors.
- The master bedroom features 12' tray ceilings and a two large walk-in wardrobe. Two more bedrooms are located across the home for privacy and share a bath.
- A utility room is tastefully tucked away off the kitchen and a three-car garage with storage complete this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick