About This Plan
- A full-brick front with stone accents will allow this home to blend easily into any existing neighborhood. Eleven-foot ceilings can be found throughout the living areas of this ranch home making it feel larger than the 3,863 square feet that it actually is.
- The kitchen features an angled breakfast bar that provides access to the nook and adjacent great room for entertaining.
- A formal dining room is defined by arched openings and columns just of the entry to your right and in front of the kitchen for easy serving access.
- The bedrooms are located to the left of the entry where the master pampers with a large walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub in the bath.
- A second bedroom can double as a den as direct access to the full bath just off the hall.
- Downstairs you'll find plenty of room for two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a large recreation room and an extra exercise room.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage makes this home appealing to a large audience.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89330AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,863 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,295 sq. ft.
- Deck: 116 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss