Full of Charm
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan sparkles. Multi-paned windows, framed-out support columns, stone veneer wainscoting, and shepherd hook planters are just a smattering of the visual features that catch your eye.
- The vaulted entry, just inside the arched door, is open to an elegant, coffered ceiling living room on the left. Doubled doors on the right access a home office with a window to the street.
- Skylights and a gas fireplace add to the sunny warmth of the vaulted great room, at the rear. Windows fill the back wall, where the space expands into a dining room with atrium doors that open onto a vaulted, partially covered patio.
- The kitchen is partially open to the great room and fully open to the dining area. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can face into the great room or chat with family and friends in the dining room. An eating counter rims one edge of the rectangular work island at center, and a roomy pantry nestles into an inner corner. Counter space is in generous supply, allowing multiple cooks to combine their culinary efforts without bumping elbows.
- Well-isolated from secondary bedrooms, the owners' suite serves as a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of family life. Its private bathroom boasts a deep soaking tub, dual vanity, and an enclosable toilet and shower. The walk-in closet is larger than most, and the sleeping area also offers direct access to the patio.
- Two more bedrooms are on the other side of the great room. A full bathroom and a good-sized utility room are between them. The utility room comes outfitted with lengthy folding counters, overhead cabinets, and a storage closet.