Full Tilt Luxury Mountain Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Take things to the next level with this luxury mountain home plan. With enough bedrooms for all your friends and family, you'll have guest year-round in this spectacular design.
- A 2-story foyer and great room are hints that this plan is special. A large fireplace anchors the great room and angled walls allow more windows to let in tons of natural light.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the back of the home. The dining room has French doors leading to the deck where you'll find an outdoor living room complete with fireplace.
- Two bedrooms are on the main floor including the master suite with a private side deck. A courtyard off the port-cochere makes a nice transition from the outdoors as you enter from the other side of the home.
- Several bedrooms are found upstairs including one with a fireplace, another with a bumped-out sitting area and walk-in closet and a large one with room for two beds featuring two walk-in closets and two baths.
- Don't forget the lower level. There you'll find your own home theater and game room. The family room below has a fireplace and a large wet bar and doors lead to the patio where you'll have to put the hot tub. A pair of bedrooms, a mud room and a sauna room can't be missed.
- Almost forgot to mention the guest house attached by the porte-cochere. Below you'll find a 2-car grage plus shop and storage space. Above, a family room has bumpouts on both sides creating great light-filled seating areas. A fireplace is a nice touch. In the bedroom, a window seat is a great place to watch the sunset or read a book. The bath features a standup shower and two private commodes.