Fun Compact Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A central stairway takes you to the loft, which has a safety railing and is open to below. A second loft corner, strictly for storage, is located above the porch and has a convenient ladder for access.
- The covered porch is the perfect place to sit and listen to the sounds of a warm summer evening. A steep slope roof, with a decorative gable window, accents the exterior. The window is large enough to allow the available sunlight to penetrate the interior, providing warmth and light. The fireplace set in the corner for maximum benefit delivers additional heat.
- The whole of the lower level is designed to be an open area. Only the fireplace divides the large living room and the dining room. A full bathroom is located at the rear of the main floor.
- The walk-through kitchen makes it easy to prepare and serve meals.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss