Functional 2 Story 4 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- The two-car garage opens to the laundry room, which can be closed off from the rest of the house.
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a built-in desk for planning, and a breakfast bar for serving.
- The attached nook has a large bay of windows overlooking the back yard and shares a two-way fireplace with the large open great room.
- There is also a formal dining room for those special meals.
- Upstairs, you'll find the master suite, which has a cathedral ceiling, large sitting area, a deep walk-in closet, and a luxurious master bath that contains a corner spa tub, double vanity, shower and unique corner linen closet.
- The three additional bedrooms, each with ample closet space, share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss