Functional 3 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- The eleven-foot ceilings in the dining room, great room, and entry add a great sense of spaciousness to this home.
- The great room features a fireplace that is flanked by windows that overlook the backyard.
- The kitchen offers a generous central island and is open to the nook.
- The covered back patio makes it possible to move those meals outside.
- The master bedroom has a lovely bay window, a large master bath, and a generous master closet.
- Two family bedrooms share direct access to a full bath with a separate dressing/vanity area.
- The two-stall garage leads to a large laundry room and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss