Functional 4-Bed Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- A dramatic formal entry adds luxury and ease of circulation to the main spaces in this home.
- The main level features a spacious kitchen, formal and informal eating areas, and a great room with a fireplace and an expansive view to the backyard.
- A main-floor half-bath and laundry area add convenience and practicality.
- Located upstairs are the sleeping quarters, which feature a deluxe master suite. A roomy walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and cathedral ceiling make this a special retreat.
- Three additional bedrooms offer ample closet space and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 386 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss