Functional Design and Spacious Great Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This adorable traditional ranch packs a lot of living space into only 1495 square feet, making it one of the most functional ranch home plans you'll find.
- When you enter the home plan, you'll be surprised at the size of the spacious great room with its fireplace and large windows.
- The unique kitchen and dining area sport arches that make this area more than just a kitchen.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, plant ledge and walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the home, you'll find two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
- :Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and floor plan, see house plans 89567AH and 89333AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms