Funky Vacation Cabin
About This Plan
- This attractive vacation cabin has one bedroom which can be furnished with a queen size bed or two bunkbeds.
- The living area has a wood fireplace, and the porch is heated with a small wood stove.
- The sleeping couch is a great spot for naps.
- A small tankless gas water heater is mounted on the outside of the cabin.
- The cabin is built on treated wood pilings with a wood frame floor, treated wood post/beam system, 6" wood frame walls, wood rafters and 1.5:12 metal roofing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss