About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The use of wood shingles and an accent of metal roof give this one-story home an eastern seaboard feel. 10-foot ceilings in all major living areas create a spacious, open look.
- The foyer opens to a central gallery formed by a series of columns connected by graceful arches. Double French doors in the living room access the rear. Note the optional fireplace and built-ins in the living room.
- Containing a walk-in pantry and a central cooktop island, the kitchen is well-placed between the dining room and the breakfast-keeping room with its fireplace and quartet of windows.
- In the master suite, the gorgeous bath is entered through double French doors flanked by columns. Serving as the focal point is a whirlpool tub with half-column accents on either side. A separate shower, a commode closet and his and her vanities and walk-in closets complete this luxurious room.
- On the other side of the house are three more bedrooms that share a full bath. Bedrooms two and three each contain a walk-in closet, while with the addition of double doors from the gallery, bedroom four would work well as a study.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.