Future Expansion Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A handsome mix of stone, shakes and wood trim blend together to make this Craftsman home plan a great looking house!
- From the foyer, the sightlines go straight back to the enormous vaulted great room with its big fireplace.
- Even the informal eating nook off the kitchen gets a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- A French door opens to the covered side porch when you want some fresh air.
- Use the flex room as you wish with the convenience of a nearby handicap-accessible bathroom.
- Grab a book and settle in to the cozy sitting area in the main floor master suite or luxuriate in the master bathroom with its whirlpool tub and double sinks.
- The second floor has a big rec loft that looks down onto the great room below.
- Two bedroom, two bathrooms and future expansion space complete this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 818 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick