Future Game Room
About This Plan
- Porches, front, back and on the side let your family enjoy the outdoors in shaded comfort in this Traditional house plan.
- The L-shaped main living area blends the kitchen, nook and family room into one big open space.
- Four sets of double doors take you right outside from the kitchen, family room and master suite.
- Facing the front, a future game room has lots of windows to brighten the space.
- Three big family bedrooms on the second floor each have a walk-in closet.
- The open rail in the hall gives you marvelous views of the family room below.
- Unfinished space offers plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,568 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 83' 3"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick