Future Room and Study
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a growing family, this 3 bed room Acadian design is designed for future growth into attic space. The stair location allows kids easy access to the possible game room area without interruption of the adult living spaces and its location over the garage insures that future room activities will not be heard in the lower level living area.
- The living spaces are open and spacious with 12' volume ceilings. A series of gentle arched openings connect the supporting columns adding interesting detail. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and allowances for built in entertainment spaces. There is even a convenient serving bar.
- The secondary bedrooms have abundant closet space and a shared bath with twin vanities and a linen closet. A hall bath serves the needs of guest. The convenient location of the study makes it ideal for a home office or a quiet retreat. To enhance the study, there is a huge library located in the hall across from the study entrance.
- The garage houses space for 3 cars and there is a large storage room and storage under the stairs. The mechanical equipment has been located in the garage for easy access. Once you enter the house from the garage, groceries can go straight into the double-doored pantry. The utility is private and provides abundant cabinet space.
- The master suite is king size with a wealth of closet space. The sitting area provides a great space to relax and unwind. There is easy access to the grand rear porch via a pair of French doors. The master bath has a twin vanity, separate shower, 6' tub and a private toilet area with linen storage.
- Related Plan: For this plan in vertical siding, see 55073BR.